Here you go dorks......read the rules.....learn them.....know them.....there could be test on this later.
Then sign up below
Rules are as follows:
1. Four man teams drawn randomly by yours truly
B. Two deer can be entered by each team member, only one of which can be antlered.
3. GROSS Pope & Young scoring will be used for the points on antlered harvests.
(If you dont know how to score with this system pm me for instructions)
7. Antlerless entries are all 25 points each.
C. If a team member enters an antlered harvest then takes a larger animal later in the season the smaller one will be bumped down to 25 points.
9. All teams will BE REQUIRED to come up with a cool team name.....IF YOU DONT I'LL GIVE YOU ONE, AND IT WILL MOST DEFINITELY NOT BE FLATTERING
4. We'll start accepting entries Sept 15th. Any animal taken during your states LEGAL hunting season will be accepted. The contest will wrap up Jan 31st 2012
F. Only archery harvests can be entered, no crossbows
10. Whitetail deer, mulies and Coues deer and Blacktail deer are acceptable
12. All team members scores will be added together for a cumulative team score
15. Each entry MUST
have a picture with the hunter, bow and harvest.....AND I WONT BE LENIENT ON THIS, NO PIC...NO POINTS
33. Once teams are drawn "Trash Talk" is encouraged......it's actually imperative to the fun
41. A bonus of 10 points will be awarded to all entries taken with an Elite bow
Again pic of hunter with bow required
50. Most of all, hunt hard, hunt ethical, have fun and get to know some new Elite brothers and sistas. Team spirit and comradery is what it's all about
Now sign up below ya ****tards