I got it! spec'ed the cables and string. swapped the limbs since they were off the bow and put it all back together. I trimed the launcher arms so they don't hit the shelf any more.
It all ended up a bit low because when I shot with everything square I had a nock low so I moved the rest down about 1/8th and now it is bullet holes! and quiet with no rest slapping the shelf. The top of the arrow (easton axis) is running through the center of the bergers... I could have raised my loop but it is pulling the center serving a bit so i left it and I will just leave it alone because it is shooting like it should.
I dialed her in to 50 yards and the arrow flight looks PERFECT! Thanks guys for all your help!