This will be the official signup page folks. Teams will consist of 3 per team, unless we get enough entries then teams will be 4 person teams.
1. You may enter two birds...you can upgrade if you kill a better 3rd.
2. You must take a picture of your birds beard length, spurs, and weapon used. *You do have to be in the picture.
3. Score will be taken by adding each spur length x10 + beard(s) x2 ...no weight is needed.
4. Any weapon may be used but bowkills will count extra. If a bird is shot in the neck/face, add an extra 4pts to your birds score. If you punch one in the body, add an extra 3pts. If you completley decapitate add an extra 6pts.
5. Thunder Roosters killed from natural blinds with the bow are worth an extra bonus of +3pts.
6. If you video or take pics and either say "Turkey Palooza" or have it written on a piece of paper in pic I'll award an extra 8pts.
7. All teams must have a name. If a team name isnt submitted I will turn it over to a panel of our peers and they will most likely assign pretty weird or sick names.
I will give everyone till March 18 to get signed up. I know that season opens before then in some areas, If you kill a bird before final date it will still count just dont enter it till the teams are finalized please.
Teams will be drawn randomly by me. I will write down everyones name on a piece of paper and fold it up and throw it in my tanned scrotum bag from a deer I shot. I will then drink a lot of adult beverages and draw a piece of paper and drop it into another bag numbered according to how many entries we recieve. I will then unfold papers after I wake from my drunken state and thats how teams will be devised.
Talked to the MAN and there shall be Elite swag for prizes. So get signed up folks!!!!