Xtreme Archery League Sign-Ups!! YORK, PA
It's what everyone has been waiting for in Central Pennsylvania!! Xtreme Archery league sign-ups have begun. Below is a little bit of information on how the leagues will be run. For more information or to be placed on the sign-up sheet, please contact Nate at 717-650-1945 or Javchamp@yahoo.com.
• Each league will last 15 weeks, beginning the week following the close of PA Archery Season on Nov. 16th.
• Participants will shoot for a score once weekly during regular business hours (Monday-Sunday).
• Prior to shooting for a score each week, an Xtreme Archery staff member must be notified and initial the shooters scorecard before and after shooting the course.
• Each participant's 3 lowest scores will automatically be dropped at the end of the 15 weeks.
• Each missed week will be counted as a dropped score.
• Any participant or team who misses more than 3 weeks will be dropped from their league standings.
• Updated league standings will be calculated and displayed on a weekly basis.
• Shooters will be allowed to participate in multiple leagues but must shoot for each score separately.
• No range finders will be permitted for use while shooting for a league score EXCEPT for those participating in Money Leagues.
• Competition target bows will only be permitted for use in the Money Leagues.
• At the end of the 15 weeks, the top 3 highest finishers will receive trophies along with additional gifts.
• Top 3 Money League participants will receive cash prizes upon completion of the 15 weeks.
• Participants can pay each week as they go, instead of paying one large entry fee.
League Weekly Prices
Individual Men's- $10 (Hunter style bows only)
Individual Women's- $10 (Hunter style bows only)
Couples- $10 (Husband & Wife or Girlfriend & Boyfriend)
Open Paired- $10 (Any two individuals can be paired together)
Traditional- $10 (Longbow and Recurve Shooters)
Youth (Ages 13-17)- $8
Youth (Ages 8-12)- $8
Men's Money- $12 (The additional $2 per week will go towards 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place prize money)
Women's Money- $12 (The additional $2 per week will go towards 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place prize money)